HyperACCESS for Windows
HyperACCESS is the highly customizable full-powered version of HyperTerminal. It is the product from which HyperTerminal is derived. HyperACCESS includes many more powerful features such as additional emulators, customization, robust scripting capabilities, and more. If you need to automate any tasks done with a terminal emulator, HyperACCESS is the program for you.
HyperACCESS offers a wide array of additional capabilities, with a similar look and feel to HyperTerminal. HyperACCESS gives you these and many other advantages:
- Many additional terminal emulators and file transfer protocols. For a complete list, please visit our Technical Specifications page.
- Record and play back logons and repetitive steps with VBS (Visual Basic Script)
- Redefine keys and add your own buttons to the toolbar with text or bitmap labels
- Automate communications with Visual Basic, VBA, C++, or other languages
- Scripting services are also available if you would like to have a script written for you
HyperACCESS 9.1 is compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8, and now Windows 10. It can also now connect with the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol. SSH combined with HyperACCESS’ existing terminal emulation features and robust scripting API creates a powerful tool for server administration.
For companies that rely on PCs for terminal communications with mainframes, mini-computers or host computers, HyperACCESS is the one terminal communications solution that is still aggressively developed, supported and sold by the original authors. While many other manufacturers have sold or discontinued their terminal communications software, Hilgraeve has continued to improve and refine HyperACCESS, while adding the features our customers have requested. In the latest version, Hilgraeve has added new features and improved compatibility with the latest technology, including:
- 100% 32-bit code and built with the latest development tools to ensure full compatibility with Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- An improved Application Programming Interface (API) let you drive HyperACCESS from Visual Basic, VBS, VBA, C++, or Java.
- Display improvements that permit users to expand the terminal view to occupy more of the screen, and prevent the image from following the cursor as it shifts out of view.
- Includes new options for host-controlled printing.
- Works with Windows NT roaming profiles.
Get HyperACCESS 9.1 TODAY! Download a fully functional 15-day trial, or buy it on-line.
- System Requirements:
- Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10